Healthy & delicious recipes from A.Vogel
Full of Goodness
- High in antioxidant nutrients – vitamins C, E & beta carotene
- A natural source of folic acid
- Rich in dietary fiber
How to make Asparagus Fries
1. Roll the asparagus in the flour, dip in beaten egg, and then cover with breadcrumbs and parmesan, pressing lightly to ensure they stick.
2. Place the asparagus on a baking tray and bake at 420°F for 7-13 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Sprinkle with Herbed or Spicy Sea Salt to taste and serve immediately.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
HOT RECIPES FOR BARBECUING!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RECIPE BOOKLET!
We’re getting barbecue season underway with extra hot and spicy recipes for a complete BBQ:
Click here to download
veggie burgers, spicy wedges, fancy jalapeños, chilli corn on the cob and two sauces.
Watch the video
The making of A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt
Healthy & nutritious dinner ideas