Healthy & delicious recipes from A.Vogel
Baked Garlic Ravioli
Baked Garlic Ravioli
- 1/2 cup leaf spinach
- 1/3 cup garlic
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon olive oil
- 6 oz ricotta
- 1/2 cup parmesan, freshly grated
- 1 egg
- 1 cup carrots
- ½ tsp A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt®
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 oz of spelt pasta dough
- ½ tbsp butter
- 4 small rosemary sprigs
How to make Baked Garlic Ravioli
1. Cut the spinach and garlic into wide strips. Cook the shallot in the oil in a large, wide frying pan. Add the spinach and garlic and keep turning until wilted.
2. Mix ricotta with parmesan and egg. Add roughly grated carrots. Mix in the spinach and garlic. Season with Herbamare® seasoning salt.
3. Roll out the pasta dough with the aid of a pasta machine to a thickness of about 1 mm. Cut into 8 pieces about 15 x 20cm in size. Quarter the filling to divide between 4 pieces of dough leaving an edge of about 2cm. Brush the edges with water. Lay the remaining pieces of dough on top, press the edges down well and cut. Lightly prick the upper surfaces.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the ravioli on baking parchment on a baking tray. Melt the butter and brush the ravioli and rosemary with it. Lay the rosemary on the ravioli. Bake in the lower part of the oven for about 15 minutes.
This recipe is full of goodness
- Loaded with vitamins (A, K, D & C)
- Rich in minerals – magnesium, iron & zinc
- Good source of dietary fibre
Spinach is well known for its many health benefits. One benefit of this superfood is its ability to help ease muscle and joint pain and relax muscles due to its high magnesium content and anti-inflammatory properties.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
HOT RECIPES FOR BARBECUING!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RECIPE BOOKLET!
We’re getting barbecue season underway with extra hot and spicy recipes for a complete BBQ:
Click here to download
veggie burgers, spicy wedges, fancy jalapeños, chilli corn on the cob and two sauces.
Watch the video
The making of A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt
Healthy & nutritious dinner ideas