- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 ½ cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/4 cups tomato puree
- 30ml water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cups natural yogurt
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
Make it Vegan!
All you need to do is replace the natural yogurt with soy or almond yogurt.
Tips & Alternatives
Served with brown rice, this recipe is nutritious, easy to make and easy to adapt.
How to make Cauliflower Curry
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mustard seeds for 1 minute. Add shallots and garlic and fry for another minute.
2. In a seperate pan simmer cauliflower for 3 – 4 minutes. Drain, add the turmeric, curry powder, ginger, tomato puree, water and soy sauce. Mix and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Mix the flour and yoghurt together, then stir into the curry. Garnish with coriander and almonds.
This recipe is full of goodness
- Excellent source of vitamin C & antioxidants
- Loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals
- Rich in dietary fiber
Ultra-rich in immunity-boosting nutrients, cauliflower is great for strengthening the immune system and its resistance to viruses such as colds & flu.