Quinoa & Black Bean Mexican Burgers (Vegan & GF)
How to make Quinoa & Black Bean Mexican Burgers (Vegan & GF)
1. Wash & drain the quinoa and place into a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to the boil and then simmer for around 20 minutes, until the quinoa is clear and cooked then drain fully.
2. Place all ingredients except corn into a food processor and whizz up. Leave a little chunky for texture.
3. Place the burger mixture into a bowl and mix the corn in. Pop into the fridge for 25 minutes.
4. Form the mixture into burgers and place onto baking paper. Pop the burgers back into the fridge for 10 more minutes.
5. Coat a large wok/pan with light oil and heat on low.
6.Cook the burgers for 5-8 minutes on each side until brown & crispy. Place the cooked burgers onto kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
7. Make your burger by adding a slice of lettuce onto a bun, along with tomatoes, red onion, guacamole, salsa and sesame seeds...
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?