1. If you purchased a frozen turkey, thaw in the fridge for 36-48 hours.
2. Remove the thawed turkey from the fridge 2 hours before roasting, so that it can come to room temperature.
3. Combine butter, olive oil, and A. Vogel Herbed Sea Salt in a medium bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Take the giblets out of the turkey and reserve them for gravy.
6. Pat the turkey dry with paper towels.
7. Place turkey, breast side up, on a wire rack set inside of a roasting pan.
8. Spread the butter mixture over the turkey including drumsticks and wings. Flip the turkey over, breast side down, and spread the remaining butter over the turkey.
10. Stuff the turkey cavity with the quartered orange and quartered apple. Tuck wings behind the back of the turkey and tie the legs together.
11. Add 2 cups of water to the bottom of the roasting pan.
12. Roast the turkey Breast Side up at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes uncovered.
13. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cover the turkey with aluminum foil, and roast about 90 minutes until the internal temperature of the turkey shows 165 Fahrenheit Degrees.
14. Once the turkey is cooked thru, let the turkey rest at least 2 hours covered.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add sliced butternut squash, garlic, baby onions, and carrots to a large baking pan.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and "A. Vogel Herbed Sea Salt."
4. Arrange into even layers so there is little to no overlap.
5. Roast until the veggies are softened about 20-30 minutes.