Healthy & delicious recipes from A.Vogel
Whipped sweet potatoes
whipped sweet potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt®, to taste
- Dash of ground allspice
- Crushed pecans (optional)
How to make whipped sweet potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Wash the sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 50-75 minutes, until tender. Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool.
3. Scoop the insides of potatoes into a large bowl. Discard the skins.
4. Add spices, oil, and honey. Using a fork, masher, or hand mixer, whip the sweet potatoes to the desired smoothness.
6. Top with crushed pecans (optional)
This recipe is full of goodness
- Packed with Vitamin C
- Supports immune functions
- Rich in Vitamin A, a key for maintaining healthy skin & more.
One cup of baked sweet potato provides nearly half of your daily vitamin C needs. The same portion also supplies 400%(!) of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A. Both nutrients are vital for supporting immune function, which is especially important during cold and flu season. Vitamin A is also key for maintaining healthy skin, vision, and organ function. They are also high in Beta Carotene and are an excellent source of manganese, potassium, and Iron.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
HOT RECIPES FOR BARBECUING!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RECIPE BOOKLET!
We’re getting barbecue season underway with extra hot and spicy recipes for a complete BBQ:
Click here to download
veggie burgers, spicy wedges, fancy jalapeños, chilli corn on the cob and two sauces.
Watch the video
The making of A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt
Healthy & nutritious dinner ideas