How to make Herbamare® Bread
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add in the Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and yeast, keeping them at opposite sides of the bowl.
2. Stir in oil and water slowly.
3. Make a dough, then knead for 15 minutes.
4. Cover & rise for 60 minutes in a warm place, until doubled in size.
5. Knead in seeds and rosemary and form rolls.
6. Let the rolls rise for 45 minutes, until doubled in size.
7. Preheat oven to 400°F, then top rolls with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt, honey & seeds.
8. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Lets see how yours came out! Be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Insagram so we can see!