No-bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (Vegan & GF)
How to make No-bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (Vegan & GF)
1. To make the base: Line a cake tin with grease proof paper. I prefer to use a push up cake tin.
2. In a food processor/blender, add in the hazelnuts, de-stoned/pitted dates, cacao powder, melted dark chocolate, coconut oil and salt. Whizz up on high until it has a breadcrumb texture.
3. Firmly press the mixture into your lined cake tin and place into the freezer.
4. To make the cheesecake layer: Drain the water from the soaked cashew nuts, and place them into a food processor/blender, along with the vanilla extract, mint flavoring, melted coconut oil, fresh spinach and maple syrup. Whizz up on high for around 5-8 minutes until smooth.
5. Once smooth, grate the mint chocolate bar and fold in to the mixture. (optional)
6. Pour the creamy mint layer onto the base, level then pop back into the freezer to set. This will take around 2-4 hours. You can leave it overnight.
7. Once fully set, decorate with melted chocolate. I garnished my cheesecake with some fresh mint leaves, and mint nibbles.
To serve, defrost the cheesecake for around an hour until thoroughly defrosted. Slice and enjoy!
I hope you give this delicious no-bake mint and chocolate chip cheesecake a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?