I simply can't eat fried eggs without Herbamare® on them; I just love the taste of them! You can use a cookie cutter to fry your eggs but using the bell pepper makes them pretty, fun and also very tasty.
1. Cut your bell pepper into 4 thick rings (approx 2cm).
2. Warm a non stick skillet or frying pan on a low heat. Lightly oil with a little olive oil if required.
3. Place your 4 bell pepper rings in the heated pan and cook for 1 minute then turn over.
4. Once turned, add a small bit of butter (optional) and crack 1 egg into each ring.
5. Cover and cook for 3 - 5 minutes until the egg whites are fully cooked (or until the egg is as you like it).
6. Sprinkle with Herbed or Spicy Sea Salt to season and serve.
This recipe is full of goodness
Packed with powerful antioxidants
Rich in vitamin C
Did you know a red bell pepper contains nearly three times more vitamin C than an orange! So eat them up if you want to build your body's defense against colds & flu. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce specific symptoms of the menopause, including hot flashes.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?