Healthy & delicious recipes from A.Vogel
- 1 Bunch of Red Kale cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 small red beets
- 2 small golden beets
- 1 blood orange cut into 1 inch slices
- ¼ cup of chopped hazelnuts
- ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- A.Vogel Spicy Sea Salt®
How to make Kale Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Degrees.
2. Wash the beets then wrap each one of them separately with aluminum foil.
3. Place the wrapped beets on baking sheet and roast for 25 to 35 minutes until they are softened.
4. Meanwhile in a medium bowl whisk the dressing ingredients together.
5. Place the kale to a big serving plate and pour the half of the dressing over. Massage the kale with your hands until the leaves are darker in color about 5 minutes.
6. Place the 1 inch sliced beets, orange slices, pomegranate seeds, chopped hazelnuts over the kale and drizzle with the rest of the dressing.
This recipe is full of goodness
- Kale is low in calories and carbohydrates
- High in vitaminsA, K, C, B6, B1, B2, Manganese, Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, and Phosphorus
I'm an engineer, a mom, and a blogger. If you notice Mediterranean inspiration in my dishes and my writing, it is because I was born and raised in Istanbul. Currently, I live in Milton, GA with a husband, two kids, a dog, and a cat. https://www.instagram.com/elifisikalverson/
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
HOT RECIPES FOR BARBECUING!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RECIPE BOOKLET!
We’re getting barbecue season underway with extra hot and spicy recipes for a complete BBQ:
Click here to download
veggie burgers, spicy wedges, fancy jalapeños, chilli corn on the cob and two sauces.
Watch the video
The making of A.Vogel Herbed Sea Salt
Healthy & nutritious dinner ideas